Owl's Head Lighthouse, Owl's Head, ME

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Introduction To Gratitude (Ann Voskamp)

For those who have followed me into this quiet place for any amount of time, you will know that I do not generally use this space as advertisement. Today, however, I need to share an opportunity with you and felt it deserved a post of its own.

We all have people and situations that inspire us in our own lives. Ann Voskamp is such a person for me. Her writing touches my heart every time I take the moments to visit. Her purpose speaks to my soul....Finding beauty in the every day through a heart of gratitude.

A farmer's wife, a homeschooling mother, a sinner saved by grace and a writer with the heart of an artist. Ann is the person I would most like to meet and visit over a steaming cup of coffee.

Her book, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare To Live Fully Right Where You Are, is her story of gratitude. CBD has listed this book as their special deal of the day. It is an unbelievable price of $8.49...Today Only!

I believe this author is worth investing in. Her gifts of expression point me to the face of my Saviour each and every time I visit her writing.

Take the time to check it out and take advantage of this deal. Who doesn't like a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment